Maria Saracen does a great job of looking at some places to look for gluten-free foods.
I really liked the way this video approaches the subject. If you want to strive for a gluten-free diet, you really need to watch this short video.
Check it out for yourself! The points made in the video are summarized below.
Here are a summary of her points made in the video.
1) Concentrate on whole foods that are naturally gluten-free
2) Avoid processed foods. Gluten is often used as a protein
3) Look for labels that say gluten-free
4) Don’t be afraid to ask for help with respect to gluten-free products
5) Buy gluten free grains like rice and grains
6) Look online for non-perishable foods online.
Midwest Laboratories offers gluten allergen testing to a number of food producers. If you have questions regarding gluten-free ingredients, please contact Erin or Sue Ann. In addition, Midwest Laboratories will have representation at next weeks Institute of Food Technologists Expo 2012. Stop by Booth 3384 if you are attending the Expo.